Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why?

well after a successful day yesterday, today was more of a challenge...Day 1 since most had time to take part or all their notes in class most had them completed them so for day 1 of practice it was awesome to see them working and getting their questions answered. Today had just the opposite outcome, most didn't have their notes done. The students that did have their notes done did well and were able to do their assignments and finish it with no problems. My frustration lies with finding the right tool that motivates them to do their homework, whether it be traditional practice problems or taking notes. What makes this different from every other teacher in America?

Why? did I decide to flip my class again? I don't know if I can continue...maybe Monday will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment